Friday 8 November 2013

The PMDG 737 NGX



Welcome to the simulator that changed the way the game is played……….. The PMDG 737 NGX.

I have been flying the Boeing 737 in Microsoft for about nine years. The first was the Dreamfleet 737 (which broke the mold at the time). Then moving on to the 737 PIC! And then to the PMDG 737.

This aircraft is simply amazing and very technical so its best to look at it in bite size chunks. Whether you want to build a home cockpit or not! The PMDG 737 is immersive on its own. You can pretty much do what ever the real plane will do because the level of detail is so accurate. What struck me most is the level of detail in the virtual cockpit or VC as it known for short.

I want to look at all the little details of flying the 737NG and discuss them in small pieces to make my flights more realistic

For those of you that don’t know what I am talking about take a look at the pictures















No comments:

Post a Comment